Hello everyone! Today we are beginning our summer Animal Alphabet unit. We will be touring the zoo from A – Z as we learn about animals and letters. To kick off this unit, I am excited to share these fun FREE printable Lego Animal Alphabet cards with you! Legos are a favorite toy in our house. Incorporating them into lessons is a sure way to gain my children’s interest and make learning fun. They have gotten such a kick out using these cards and I’m sure your Lego lover will too. Just click on the picture above to download your free set of Lego Animal Alphabet cards. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!
Ways to Play
Here are a few fun suggestions for how to use the cards
- - Use them as flash cards to practice letter recognition and beginning sounds
- - Laminate them and create your own Lego Animal Alphabet Book
- - Go on a safari. Hide the cards around your house and ask you children to hunt for the different animals
- - Use them in a Lego center as inspiration for children to replicate
- - Create an alphabet banner with the cards to hang in the playroom as decoration
- - Print off two copies of each card to make a fun Lego Animal Alphabet memory game
I’m sure you can think of many exciting ways of your own. I’d love to hear what great ideas you come up with. If you’ve had fun with these, please stop by and share with us in the comments below. The next set of Lego Animal Alphabet cards will be available soon, so be sure to check back to complete your set!